Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

A Positive Spin

There is a proliferation of books written about the prophecies of 2012.  Some of these have positive connotations but many more are of doom, gloom and Armagedon.  Like all things in life no one really knows for sure because we can only experience the present moment. 

My preference however, has always been to look at the half full glass rather than the half empty one, so for this reason it is my belief that we are entering a marvelous new era.  I'd like to share with you a video I watched just a little while ago that puts the same positive spin on the new few years.  Take four minutes out of your busy day to watch: 2010 and Beyond.  I hope you will be inspired by its message. Thanks to one of my friends from Twitter for sharing it earlier - @tonpascal.

If you're interested in more information on this subject I would like to recommend a fascinating DVD by Ian Xel Lungold:
Welcome To the Evolution, Solving the Mayan Calendar Mystery - Ian Xel Lungold, LIVE, 2 DVD Set    Have a joyous weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment