Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm always interested in finding new ways to share information with my audience and that is part of the reason I created this blog.
As I follow my own path of evolution I am keenly aware of the many wonderful resources available to us through the power of the internet. Every week I find websites that I believe enhance people's search for growth and self improvement. I'd like to share these regularly and perhaps expose you to new avenues that you may not find on your own.
Some of these I will post direct links to such as the one at the top right of this page - Self Made Easy. I believe their offerings are educational and therefore worth sharing.
The other site I would like to mention today is one that I regularly submit articles to and I find a vast wealth of information there through sharing with others. You can find it at: http://www.selfgrowth.com
I leave you for now with a quote by Albert Schweitzer:
"I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know; the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve".

No comments:

Post a Comment